This oatmeal is packing a powerful ingredient – protein. Mix a scoop of your favorite protein powder into your oatmeal to transform it into a quick and healthy breakfast.
Here’s what you need…
- ½cup whole grain oats
- 1 cup water
- dash of sea salt
- 1 scoop high quality protein
- 1 tablespoon chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- Mix the oats, water and salt together in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in protein, top with nuts and raisins.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 325 calories, 7g fat, 41g carbohydrate, 10g fiber, and 26g protein.
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.